AIM
None

RhythmWorld RhythmWorld

I give it a 3...

...because, i have a Norwegian keyboard. So instead of ":" i have a "ΓΈ". Why couldnt you just use A, S, D and F?! Why was it so fucking hard to use those keys instead of J, K, L and :?! What where you thinking? There are not only people from United States of America on NG.

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

Well...

I knew this game for a long time, but there's only one problem... the hit detection is f***ed! I was shooting that skater (at the beginning) with a shotgun, about 3 times, but he did'nt die! The "good" hit detection makes the game basically unplayable... i give a 3 for the great graphics.

Dreamgate Escape Dreamgate Escape

OMFG!

Wow, HarraH, that is one of the worst/scaryiest game i have ever played. lol, listen, when i was entering the hut/house and then i saw the lock. I was thnking '' hm... this place looks like hell, so its sure 666'' and i guessed right XD (i was'nt looking at the doormat). And so yeah, i entered some doors. I was so scared, so i pressed ''X'' to exit the game. i was reading some comments. and then i saw people spoking: Omg! When i entered the house, typed the password and when i got in. I saw a sign to the right and i was thinking 'wtf?', and then the monster poped up!! wow!. And i was thinking, ''what sign?'' and i started the game again, entered the password, and read the sign to the right: If you WANTED to live you should'nt read this. And i was thinking ''WANTED, why wanted? did i died?!'' and then the thing poped up as i expected... I ALMOST JUMPED! Dude, this gamecan really destroy your heart. 10/10 0/5, cause i got scared lol :p

Killego Killego

this game is just great!

but i laughed hard when i saw he got killed by the machine XD ollllolol

xLite responds:

Glad you enjoyed it :)
-----
Wanna help with Killego 2?
http://xlite.newgrounds.com/news/post /277928

Dress Up Margaret Dress Up Margaret

omg...

you ppl don't understand a shit. the girl that own super cloth market says: Sorry, you're too fat for that dressing. You people should learn english. but anyways loloololololololololololololololololo lolololol, NICE!

Sift X-Mess Sift X-Mess

lol?

that was such a strange game... :l

Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

Best game ever

I give 10 for graphics, sound and effects, 6 for difficulity =( But the game was really AWESOME! i've been pwnd by the dude with guitar... =/ but in one word, AWESOME!!! (game) =3

MindFeed MindFeed

Excelent!

That test was impressive and mind blowing. I got 30 Points. In one word SUPER ;D

K-Guare responds:

In one word:
THANKS :D

Egyptian Secrets Egyptian Secrets

bad

bad, lol.

Create your own youtube. Create your own youtube.

nah???

Its very useful if you have alot of time and also nerves of steel to do all this. But its very well done. Congrats, mate :D

Larsflash responds: